Compliance Technician - Full Time
We are a leading broker based in Northampton predominantly offering luxury car and home insurance products to the affluent. We also provide commercial insurances to small-to-medium enterprise and a range of financial services products to clients, all nationwide.
We are looking for a multi-talented individual to help ensure that our high standards are maintained, the role involves auditing your colleagues' output to ensure that all regulatory requirements and internal procedures are met. Your duties will demand an ability to focus on fine details to identify errors, and then report back on those errors to colleagues. You will work within a team to meet targets and to identify trends. There will also be some data entry tasks involved within the role where analysis of the data is required.
You will be able to think on your own feet, be able to work independently and as part of a team. You will be organised, motivated and command a positive outlook to life and your career.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Quality control checks to ensure of accurate and compliant presentation
- Call monitoring to ensure high standards and compliance are satisfied
- Data entry and associated analysis of information
- Highlighting reoccurring trends and promoting action
- Providing feedback to our Auditing Manager and Client Service Manager
- Assisting the development of procedures, guidelines and documentation
Your skills and abilities should include
- An ability to focus on detail
- Competent administrative skills and organisation
- Accurate processing and presentation
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- An ability to work as a team player and using your own initiative
- An ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook